NEW Masterclass Series: Mothers in Leadership: Harness your strengths!
Mothers in Leadership’ is a 6-week small group program that supports mothers who are in professional leadership roles and are managing teams. This strength-based peer-program is designed to help women use their inherent leadership skills that come with being a mother.
This program is for you if you are interested in:
- Leading authentically and from a place of wellbeing.
- Being part of a community of professional mothers who lift each other up.
- Learning how other mothers manage a team and take care of their families
This unique program combines insights from resilience and selfcare strategies, latest management and leadership research, and peer-learning approaches for professional mothers who support each other. The program will be guided by inspirational input and will provide you with practical tips, time to breathe, self-reflection assignments, and prompts that help you stay rooted while playing bigger.
The program helps you to:
- Bring more balance and flow into your life
- Understand resilience & selfcare better
- Discover ‘doing more with less’ strategies
- Understand and listen to your body’s wisdom
- Play bigger and express yourself authentically
- Harvest collective intelligence and synergies
- Find your peer group and build strategic resilience
What you get:
- 1:1 intake conversation
- A 6-week ‘Mothers in Leadership’ program
- Intensive group coaching experience (min 4, max 10 participants)
- Many exercises and personal development practices for self-paced learning
- A peer-to-peer support network of women champions
Dates & Time: Six Tuesday’s from 20:00-21:30 starting 20 April, 27 April, 4 May, 11 May, 18 May 25 May,
What you invest: Your time (six 90-minute sessions plus 30-minute self-paced learning per week) and 399 EUR (VAT non-applicable) for the 6-week program. Register before April 10 to benefit from the Early Bird Special 329 EUR(VAT non-applicable). Find out if your employer can sponsor you!
Sign up now by sending me an email: email@example.com. Want to know more first? I’d love to hear from you: +32 499242818.
Breaking Myths around Race & Privilege Storytelling Circle with Hyacinth Jones from Taimana Consulting
Date & Time: from 20:00-21:30 every other Wednesday, March 31st, April 14, 28, May 12, 26, June 9, 23.
The circle is free and everyone is welcome to join us!
If you’re looking for compassionate dialogue, accountability, connection and healing around one of the most contentious and pertinent topics of our time, you’re invited to join Hyacinth Jones and me every other Wednesday from 20:00-21:30 CET / 2:00-3:30pm EST. Get the Zoom link by sending an email to either Hyacinth Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me (email@example.com).
The Women’s Sanctuary Circle: a nurturing resilience game
‘I felt nourished and empowered and would love to take part in the Sanctuary Circle more often.’
Are you longing for more playfulness and vitality in your life? Do you want to connect with yourself and share experiences with women who lift each other up? Do you want to nurture body, mind, and soul and hear your inner voice? Join other women for an inspiring experience that will boost your wellbeing. Join the circle for storytelling, connection, and reflection.
Time & Date: from 20:00-21:30 on Thursday, April 29, May 27, June 24.
What you invest: your time and 35 EUR per session.
You can make your donation/contribution via Paypal or directly to our Belgian Bank Account. Please make it payable to Nashat Consulting with your name as reference:
Bank Account Belgium: IBAN: BE17 3631 6796 3321, BIC: BBRUBEBB